|League||Sign-ups||Season||Make-ups||Hard Cap Date|
|Spring (2021)||Jan 1 – Feb 15||Mar 1 – Apr 26||might 3-10||might 17|
- Registration & Costs
Adult Soccer Overview
Fayetteville Parks and Recreation are going to be providing spring and autumn adult soccer 8v8 leagues. Organize and sign a team up for the Recreational Co-Ed League or the Competitive Co-Ed League. Games takes destination at 7:15pm or 8:30pm on evenings at Kessler Mountain Regional Park monday. Each period is eight months. Teams play a seven-week regular period then be involved in a post-season competition within the eighth week. Players must certanly be at the very least 16 to meet the requirements to relax and play, and there are not any residency needs to try out.
Exactly Exactly How Our League Functions
- Team supervisor registers and will pay the complete group entry fee on the internet and then a roster kind will immediately be emailed for your requirements.
- Groups play 8v8 for a short-sided industry. One official per game is supplied in enrollment expenses
- Groups have to maintain exact exact same color uniforms, with figures
- Men and women ages 16+ are entitled to be involved in the adult soccer system
- You will have eight guaranteed in full games, including a post-season competition
- Each group accounts for supplying a casino game ball
- All games are played at Kessler hill Regional Park
“Complimentary Agent” Player
Enthusiastic about playing, but donвЂ™t have a group?